Leonardo begins his artistic career at the age of 17,joining the SlashTHREE art
collective,where he shares ideas with illustrators,photographers and music producers.
Together with SlashTHREE he published 2 books and 7 exhibitions,presented later in 2011
at the Barcelona OFFF Festival.
In 2012 he’s included in the AdWeek top 100 creative talents worldwide.
During the same year he starts to work in the Advertising industry collaborating with
renowned agencies and photographers.
He occasionally gives lectures about photography and postproduction in Rome,Milan and
Naples for CreativeProShow,DigitalShark Academy and Accademia delle Arti e Nuove
Engie,Maserati,Mercedes,Coca Cola Japan,British Institute,WhistlePig Whiskey,Atlantis
Pubblications and Prizes:
-Luerzer's 200 Best Digital artists Worldwide 2017/2018
- Adweek Top100 Talents Worldwide
- Ads of the World
- Lurzer’s Archive
- Ame Awards Finalist,New York
- New York,The Story of the Creative (Exhibition)
- Tokyo,Shibuya Art Festival (Exhibition)
- Mediastars Special star for Digital Imaging
- Advanced Photoshop magazine
- Annual Design Awards book
- Expressions book (slashTHREE&PSDtuts)
- Fantasy Art bookazine (Imagine Publishing)
- New Era book (SlashTHREE&Maxon)
- Semi-Permanent (2011 event book)